Thursday, September 4, 2014

noodle stir fries & Uwajimaya market love

Uwajimaya Asian market - not many stores here in PDX (or anywhere really) that can keep me endlessly entertained as well as this one. go in for one quick item, leave with a few bags full of mystery groceries, and another hour off my life. aaah. 

my cauc-Asian Potsticker Stir Fry recipe is in constant rotation in my house, always with varying types of dumplings and/or meats, depending on what we have in the fridge (and how many types of potstickers/dumplings i have stocked up on, which is usually quite a few). for a recent rendition of the noodle noodle din din i threw in some sukiyaki hot pot beef from Uwajimaya (they have a full fridge JUST for all natural hot pot meats), along with ramen noodles. SO good. worth the visit, and definitely one of my favorite quick mid-week throw together dinners. 

is it wrong if i have learned to love rice noodles more than pasta?


No comments:

Post a Comment